How to Get Sofia Vergara's Lovely Lilac Wedding Makeup Look
- Fluffy makeup brush
- Eye shadow brush
- Lilac eye shadow
- Dark plum eye shadow
- Violet pencil eye liner
- Berry lip color
1. Even if you don't normally wear much makeup, on your wedding day, start with a good foundation to leave your skin looking flawless in photos. Blend it into your skin using a large, fluffy brush.
2. For a fresh twist on the traditional smoky eye, try purple shadows instead of the usual grays and blacks. Brush lilac shadow all over your lids, apply a darker shade in the creases, and then line your eyes with violet pencil.
3. To balance the dramatic eye makeup, complete this sultry look with a berry lip color applied straight from the tube; try Covergirl Outlast Longwear Lipstick in Plum Fury.
Covergirl Outlast Longwear Lipstick in Plum Fury, $9.80; covergirl.com.
- A Musical Festival and a Green Couch Inspired This Couple's Whimsical Garden Wedding in California
- 9 Wedding Trends You'll See Everywhere in 2023, According to Wedding Planners and Event Designers
- 7 Wedding Dress and Accessory Trends Every Bride-to-Be Needs to Know About in 2023
- Princess Eugenie Is Pregnant With Her Second Child—and Is Due This Summer