How to Get Sofia Vergara's Lovely Lilac Wedding Makeup Look
To complement the showstopping lavender Monique Lhuillier ball gown she tried on for the cover shoot of our Fall Style issue, Sofía Vergara wore smoky plum eye makeup and a berry lip color. Here's how to re-create her look.
- Fluffy makeup brush
- Eye shadow brush
- Lilac eye shadow
- Dark plum eye shadow
- Violet pencil eye liner
- Berry lip color
1. Even if you don't normally wear much makeup, on your wedding day, start with a good foundation to leave your skin looking flawless in photos. Blend it into your skin using a large, fluffy brush.
2. For a fresh twist on the traditional smoky eye, try purple shadows instead of the usual grays and blacks. Brush lilac shadow all over your lids, apply a darker shade in the creases, and then line your eyes with violet pencil.
3. To balance the dramatic eye makeup, complete this sultry look with a berry lip color applied straight from the tube; try Covergirl Outlast Longwear Lipstick in Plum Fury.
Covergirl Outlast Longwear Lipstick in Plum Fury, $9.80; covergirl.com.
- Tan France and His Husband, Rob, Have Welcomed a Baby Boy!
- Is It a Big Deal If Your Venue Hosts Multiple Weddings on the Same Day?
- This Couple Reunited with Their Loved Ones During Their Family-Focused Wedding in Florida
- Love and Joy Were at the Forefront During This Intimate, Family-Focused Celebration in Occidental, California