How to Get Sofia Vergara's Lovely Lilac Wedding Makeup Look
- Fluffy makeup brush
- Eye shadow brush
- Lilac eye shadow
- Dark plum eye shadow
- Violet pencil eye liner
- Berry lip color
1. Even if you don't normally wear much makeup, on your wedding day, start with a good foundation to leave your skin looking flawless in photos. Blend it into your skin using a large, fluffy brush.
2. For a fresh twist on the traditional smoky eye, try purple shadows instead of the usual grays and blacks. Brush lilac shadow all over your lids, apply a darker shade in the creases, and then line your eyes with violet pencil.
3. To balance the dramatic eye makeup, complete this sultry look with a berry lip color applied straight from the tube; try Covergirl Outlast Longwear Lipstick in Plum Fury.
Covergirl Outlast Longwear Lipstick in Plum Fury, $9.80; covergirl.com.
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Have Welcomed Their First Child!
- "Downton Abbey" Star Michelle Dockery Is Engaged to Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Brother, Jasper
- This French Enchanted Garden-Themed Wedding Took Place at an Ivy-Covered Manor in Michigan
- Olympic Figure Skater Adam Rippon and Jussi-Pekka Kajaala Are Married!