Hand-Milled Soap Wedding-Favor Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream cover-weight paper (24 per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Double-sided tape
1. Open our PDF file (we have provided two color options), then print it.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact around all the edges to guide subsequent cuts).
3. Center tags on the top of each soap and affix with double-sided tape.
- James Middleton's Bride, Alizée Thevenet, Wore His Mother's Wedding Dress on Their Big Day
- What Will Princess Beatrice Name Her Baby Girl? These Are the Latest Predictions
- How Many Passed Appetizers Should We Serve During Cocktail Hour?
- Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi Have Welcomed Their Baby Girl