Hexagon Favor Tag Clip-Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Hole punch
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact around all the edges to guide subsequent cuts).
3. Punch a hole in the top of each tag, and write "Thank you" on the back. Tie the tags to the favors.
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Have Welcomed Their First Child!
- "Downton Abbey" Star Michelle Dockery Is Engaged to Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Brother, Jasper
- This French Enchanted Garden-Themed Wedding Took Place at an Ivy-Covered Manor in Michigan
- Olympic Figure Skater Adam Rippon and Jussi-Pekka Kajaala Are Married!