Fold-and-Tie Origami Wedding Favors
Gift wrap candies to go in these DIY paper purses.
- Rectangular piece of paper
- String or twine
- Hole puncher
- Fold paper from the top lengthwise, leaving a 1⁄2-inch allowance at the bottom; unfold. Repeat, this time folding from the bottom up.
- Fold the left side in about 2 inches (fold in less for a longer purse or more for a shorter one). Fold the bottom corner up to meet the bottom crease; fold the top corner up to meet the top crease. Repeat on the right side.
- Bring both sides in so they meet in the middle, and fold up. Punch a hole at the top and tie with string.
Yumei "Symphony" paper in pink, $4.50 per sheet, and Foil Isago "Confetti" paper in lavender, $7 per sheet; nycentralart.com.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly