Fold-and-Tie Origami Wedding Favors
- Rectangular piece of paper
- String or twine
- Hole puncher
- Fold paper from the top lengthwise, leaving a 1⁄2-inch allowance at the bottom; unfold. Repeat, this time folding from the bottom up.
- Fold the left side in about 2 inches (fold in less for a longer purse or more for a shorter one). Fold the bottom corner up to meet the bottom crease; fold the top corner up to meet the top crease. Repeat on the right side.
- Bring both sides in so they meet in the middle, and fold up. Punch a hole at the top and tie with string.
Yumei "Symphony" paper in pink, $4.50 per sheet, and Foil Isago "Confetti" paper in lavender, $7 per sheet; nycentralart.com.
- Here's How to 8 Eliminate Single-Use Plastic Items From Your Wedding Celebrations
- Kate Middleton Shared a Sweet Sentiment About the Many Rainbow Sightings in the UK: "Her Majesty Was Looking Down on Us"
- When Is the Right Time to Start Discussing Marriage With Your Partner?
- This Elegant Wedding Brought Tuscany to Florida Through Lush Mediterranean Details