Gentle Landings: Floaty Butterflies
Paper butterflies alight on the rims of champagne glasses, staying still just long enough for guests to find their seats.
Tools and Materials
Floaty Butterflies How-To
1. Spray-mount paper onto card stock or paper that's colored on both sides; fold in half. Place butterfly template on paper with flat edge of butterfly's body flush against fold; trace.
2. Cut out butterfly along inside of the traced line and cut out V-shaped notch along the folded edge. Open slightly. Slip notch over rim of glass to hold butterfly in place.
- Chrissy Teigen Just Shared a Rare Photo of Her After-Party Wedding Dress
- Should You Serve an Additional Dessert Course If You're Already Serving Wedding Cake?
- Party of Two: This Couple Pulled Together Their Virginia Elopement in Just Eight Days
- Prince Harry Just Revealed Exactly When He Knew Meghan Markle Was the One: "We Went from Zero to 60"