Gentle Landings: Floaty Butterflies
Paper butterflies alight on the rims of champagne glasses, staying still just long enough for guests to find their seats.
Tools and Materials
Floaty Butterflies How-To
1. Spray-mount paper onto card stock or paper that's colored on both sides; fold in half. Place butterfly template on paper with flat edge of butterfly's body flush against fold; trace.
2. Cut out butterfly along inside of the traced line and cut out V-shaped notch along the folded edge. Open slightly. Slip notch over rim of glass to hold butterfly in place.
- Love and Joy Were at the Forefront During This Intimate, Family-Focused Celebration in Occidental, California
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country