Gentle Landings: Floaty Butterflies
Paper butterflies alight on the rims of champagne glasses, staying still just long enough for guests to find their seats.
Tools and Materials
Floaty Butterflies How-To
1. Spray-mount paper onto card stock or paper that's colored on both sides; fold in half. Place butterfly template on paper with flat edge of butterfly's body flush against fold; trace.
2. Cut out butterfly along inside of the traced line and cut out V-shaped notch along the folded edge. Open slightly. Slip notch over rim of glass to hold butterfly in place.
- Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith Are Expecting Their First Child!
- Tia and Tamera Mowery's Youngest Brother, Tavior, Is Married!
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Heading Back to the United Kingdom for the Holidays
- Is It Wise to Take Out a Joint Credit Card with Your Significant Other Before Marriage?