Gentle Landings: Floaty Butterflies
Paper butterflies alight on the rims of champagne glasses, staying still just long enough for guests to find their seats.
Tools and Materials
Floaty Butterflies How-To
1. Spray-mount paper onto card stock or paper that's colored on both sides; fold in half. Place butterfly template on paper with flat edge of butterfly's body flush against fold; trace.
2. Cut out butterfly along inside of the traced line and cut out V-shaped notch along the folded edge. Open slightly. Slip notch over rim of glass to hold butterfly in place.
- This Couple Traded Their Original Wedding Venue—Central Park's Boathouse—for the Bride's Childhood Home in Illinois
- These Are 20 of the Best Bridal Shower Favors Under $10
- What to Bring to Your First Wedding-Dress Shopping Appointment
- 3 Eco-Friendly Wedding Flower Ideas That Are Simple and Impactful