Organza Collar How-To
This little number for your littlest lady gets its volume from organza.
TOOLS AND MATERIALS
Needle and thread
- Download our collar template. Cut template and trace onto faux suede. Cut out.
- Cut 65 three-inch-diameter circles out of organza.
- Pinch the center of a circle and stitch two stitches at the pinched end; tie off but do not cut thread. Continue, creating a string of flowers, spaced 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Snip the flowers apart and trim thread. Glue flowers onto the collar using fabric glue until completely covered.
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Daughter, Lilibet Diana, Has Been Added to the Royal Line of Succession
- Can We Throw an Anniversary Party That's Bigger Than Our Wedding Was?