Organza Collar How-To
TOOLS AND MATERIALS
Needle and thread
- Download our collar template. Cut template and trace onto faux suede. Cut out.
- Cut 65 three-inch-diameter circles out of organza.
- Pinch the center of a circle and stitch two stitches at the pinched end; tie off but do not cut thread. Continue, creating a string of flowers, spaced 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Snip the flowers apart and trim thread. Glue flowers onto the collar using fabric glue until completely covered.
- A Provence-Inspired Garden Wedding in a Private Olive Grove
- A Luxe, Romantic Vision Drove This Couple's Elegant Outdoor Celebration in Napa Valley, California
- You Aren't Imagining Things—Everyone Really Does Get Engaged During the Holiday Season
- How to Compromise with Family About Having a Destination Wedding