TOOLS AND MATERIALS
26-gauge gold craft wire
- Flip a wire basket upside down and attach twine securely to center (you will hang chandelier from twine when you are finished).
- Gather about 15 stalks of wheat and form a small bundle. Lay the basket on its side and affix bundle with craft wire, attaching it near where the basket begins to curve. Repeat until you have covered the basket entirely.
- Pull gently on the wheat heads to adjust, stagger individual stalks, and fill in any holes.
- A Wedding with Timeless Elegance at a Historical Venue in Atlanta, Georgia
- Anna Faris and Michael Barrett Are Married—Here's What We Know About Their Secret Elopement
- How to Plan a Wedding-Weekend Bachelorette Party
- This Couple Exchanged Vows in Front of a 17th-Century Mission-Style Chapel with Mountain Views