TOOLS AND MATERIALS
26-gauge gold craft wire
- Flip a wire basket upside down and attach twine securely to center (you will hang chandelier from twine when you are finished).
- Gather about 15 stalks of wheat and form a small bundle. Lay the basket on its side and affix bundle with craft wire, attaching it near where the basket begins to curve. Repeat until you have covered the basket entirely.
- Pull gently on the wheat heads to adjust, stagger individual stalks, and fill in any holes.
- A Modern, Black-and-White-Themed Ranch Wedding in California's Wine Country
- Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Got Married Again—Here's a Recap of Their Italian Wedding Weekend
- This Couple Traded Their Original Wedding Venue—Central Park's Boathouse—for the Bride's Childhood Home in Illinois
- These Are 20 of the Best Bridal Shower Favors Under $10