You're the Bee's Knees Candle Favor Tags
- Download our "Bee's Knees" clip art (or another design of your choice) and print onto cover paper.
- Cut out hexagon tags. Use a Japanese hole punch to make a small hole at the top point.
- Poke twine through the tag's hole and tie the twine around two taper candles. Secure with a bow.
- Sylvia Weinstock, the Iconic Wedding Cake Designer, Has Passed Away
- Subtle Coastal Accents Abounded at This Stylish-Meets-Rustic Barn Wedding in Connecticut
- What Should You Do If a Bridesmaid Is Simply Nowhere to Be Found on the Wedding Day?
- A Sophisticated "Cottagecore" Wedding in the Rolling Hills of Virginia