How to Customize Your Wedding Coasters
These cute coasters are a practical and personalized goodie to add to guests' gift bags.
Finding an original, useful gift for your wedding guests is no easy task. Luckily, customizable coasters are a personal, cute, and practical idea. Display them at your reception tables or bar to add an element of personalization that your guests can admire and take home as a wedding favor. Alternatively, include them in a tote bag with a glass, your favorite beverage, and a straw. Your guests can kick back at home with a drink in hand while they reminisce about your special day.
- Coaster design template
- Cardstock, color printer, and scissors (optional)
Custom coasters, $25 for 25, coasterfactory.com.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly