Painted-Toe Flower Girl Flats
Cap off your littlest attendant's shoes with a flash of leather paint in your wedding palette. Pro tip: A strip of tape helps you color inside the lines.
- Leather shoes
- Stencil tape
- Flat nylon brush
- Leather paint
- Use the tape to section off the area of the shoe you would like to paint.
- Use the brush to apply a thin, even layer of leather paint.
- Follow with additional coats as needed, letting the paint dry between each application.
- Love and Joy Were at the Forefront During This Intimate, Family-Focused Celebration in Occidental, California
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country