Painted-Toe Flower Girl Flats
- Leather shoes
- Stencil tape
- Flat nylon brush
- Leather paint
- Use the tape to section off the area of the shoe you would like to paint.
- Use the brush to apply a thin, even layer of leather paint.
- Follow with additional coats as needed, letting the paint dry between each application.
- A Luxe, Romantic Vision Drove This Couple's Elegant Outdoor Celebration in Napa Valley, California
- You Aren't Imagining Things—Everyone Really Does Get Engaged During the Holiday Season
- How to Compromise with Family About Having a Destination Wedding
- Guests Enjoyed a 10-Course Traditional Vietnamese Dinner at This Lush Outdoor Wedding in California