Ruffly Crepe Paper Table Runner
A runner made with crepe paper is a terrific low-cost decoration for square or rectangular tables; all it takes are two pieces in coordinating hues and a pinch of effort. You'll need crepe paper on rolls, since they don't have fold lines; we used ones 20 inches wide.
- Cut both pieces to desired length, letting them drape over table's sides, if you like; for the piece that will be the top layer, trim one inch from width.
- Create ruffles on long sides of each piece: Pinch paper between thumbs and index fingers and pull paper outward, stretching it about an inch.
- Repeat to finish both sides. Place runner on table, centering top layer on bottom one.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly