Dressing the Bouquet: Fabric and Ribbon Square-Ends
Fabric Square-End How-To
1. Arrange bouquet; wrap and tape stems together. Center the stems on a piece of fabric; cut material so it extends 3 inches on either side of stems and 2 inches below bottoms. Fold the bottom of fabric up over stem ends.
2. Slide bouquet to one end of the fabric. Wrap stems, continuing along the length of material; fold edge under; secure with decorative pins. To complete the look, use a coordinating ribbon to tie a bow at the base of the blooms.
Ribbon Square-End How-To
Arrange and wrap stems. Choose a ribbon that's a little wider than the stems' circumference.
1. In back of bouquet, about one inch from the bottom of stems, secure one end of ribbon with a pin. Bring ribbon under stems and up front side; pin to secure.
2. Fold ribbon back over itself diagonally, and wrap stems, spiraling upward to base of blooms. Fold edge under, and secure with two decorative pins. Millinery flowers are a nice addition to this gingham ribbon. Using thin ribbon, make crisscrosses down length of handle and tie, leaving enough ribbon at ends to make streamers; tie on two additional streamers. Attach flowers at points where ribbon intersects and at ends of streamers.
Dressing the Bouquet
- Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith Are Expecting Their First Child!
- Tia and Tamera Mowery's Youngest Brother, Tavior, Is Married!
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Heading Back to the United Kingdom for the Holidays
- Is It Wise to Take Out a Joint Credit Card with Your Significant Other Before Marriage?