Polished Wedding Ponytail
- Protection serum
- Blow-dryer with nozzle attachment
- Boar-bristle brush
- Ceramic straightener
- Clear elastic
- Smoothing crème
1. Protect hair from heat damage by applying a serum. Use a blow-dryer with a nozzle attachment and a boar-bristle brush to stretch out and smooth strands.
2. Get the perfect smooth finish by going over hair again with a ceramic straightener. Add extra height at the roots by straightening pieces in an upward motion.
3. Gather hair at the nape of the neck and secure with a clear elastic. Finish off with a smoothing crème.
- Guests Enjoyed a 10-Course Traditional Vietnamese Dinner at This Lush Outdoor Wedding in California
- These Are the Seven Wedding Trends You'll See Everywhere in 2022
- What Should You Do If One of the Groomsmen Is Missing on the Wedding Day?
- Elaborate Draping Created Nooks for Lounges, Cake, and Champagne at This Ballroom Wedding in Texas