Rose Toss Packet
For your ceremony, fill coordinating vellum pouches with fresh petals for guests to shower you with during your walk back up the aisle.
Tools & Materials
- 8 1/2-inch-by-11-inch white vellum paper
- Circle cutter
- Craft glue
- Rose petals
Toss Packet How-To
- Download our clip art
- . Open file using Adobe Reader, and print onto white vellum paper.
- . Use a circle to cut along guides, and cut another same-sized circle into a plain piece of vellum paper.
- . Glue the pouch together halfway, add rose petals, and glue the pouch shut.
- The 20 Best Dresses to Wear as a Wedding Guest This Summer
- Ariana Grande Inspired These Grooms' Black-Tie Wedding in the Pacific Palisades
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding Day Was an Emotional Highlight for Queen Elizabeth—Here's Why