Rose Toss Packet
For your ceremony, fill coordinating vellum pouches with fresh petals for guests to shower you with during your walk back up the aisle.
Tools & Materials
- 8 1/2-inch-by-11-inch white vellum paper
- Circle cutter
- Craft glue
- Rose petals
Toss Packet How-To
- Download our clip art
- . Open file using Adobe Reader, and print onto white vellum paper.
- . Use a circle to cut along guides, and cut another same-sized circle into a plain piece of vellum paper.
- . Glue the pouch together halfway, add rose petals, and glue the pouch shut.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend