"Late-Night Snack" Wedding-Favor Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white sticker paper (Avery Sticker Project Paper, amazon.com)
- Martha Stewart Crafts Punch All Over the Page 1-inch circle punch (Michaels.com for stores)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Peach salsa (we used Watershed Farms Peachy Salsa, watershedfarms.com)
- Glassine bags (we used Paper Mart bags #11960, papermart.com)
- Tortilla chips
1. Open our PDF file, then print it. Each sheet will give you three salsa labels and three snack labels.
2. Use the craft knife and the ruler to cut out the "peach salsa" labels, cutting between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the sheet; this will leave the crop marks intact around the edges for subsequent cuts). Peel off the backing, and stick in place on the jars.
3. Punch out "Late-Night Snack" labels using the craft punch. Fill a glassine bag with chips, fold over the top, and seal with the stickers.
- Princess Eugenie Is Pregnant With Her Second Child—and Is Due This Summer
- How to Tell Your Loved Ones—Especially Your Parents—That You're Engaged to Someone They Haven't Met
- Dinner and a Show: This 3-Day Wedding in France Ended With an Epic String Concert
- 15 City Hall Wedding Dresses and Jumpsuits for Your Courthouse Ceremony