"Late-Night Snack" Wedding-Favor Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white sticker paper (Avery Sticker Project Paper, amazon.com)
- Martha Stewart Crafts Punch All Over the Page 1-inch circle punch (Michaels.com for stores)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Peach salsa (we used Watershed Farms Peachy Salsa, watershedfarms.com)
- Glassine bags (we used Paper Mart bags #11960, papermart.com)
- Tortilla chips
1. Open our PDF file, then print it. Each sheet will give you three salsa labels and three snack labels.
2. Use the craft knife and the ruler to cut out the "peach salsa" labels, cutting between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the sheet; this will leave the crop marks intact around the edges for subsequent cuts). Peel off the backing, and stick in place on the jars.
3. Punch out "Late-Night Snack" labels using the craft punch. Fill a glassine bag with chips, fold over the top, and seal with the stickers.
- Love and Joy Were at the Forefront During This Intimate, Family-Focused Celebration in Occidental, California
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country