Jar Fabric Wrapping
Swaddle a container of jam, nuts, or treats in cloth and fasten it into a bow for an oh-so-effortless (and chic) presentation for a favor or gift.
- Jar, filled with jam, nuts, or other treats
- Square of fabric, cut large enough to envelope the jar and tie into a bow
- Lay the jar on top of the fabric square.
- Gather the two opposing corners and tie them, then repeat with the other corners.
Indian cotton, $16/yd, and Liberty of London cotton in "Lawn Print," $37/yd, bandjfabrics.com.
- This Couple Reunited with Their Loved Ones During Their Family-Focused Wedding in Florida
- Love and Joy Were at the Forefront During This Intimate, Family-Focused Celebration in Occidental, California
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress