Jar Fabric Wrapping
Swaddle a container of jam, nuts, or treats in cloth and fasten it into a bow for an oh-so-effortless (and chic) presentation for a favor or gift.
Credit: Bryan Gardner
- Jar, filled with jam, nuts, or other treats
- Square of fabric, cut large enough to envelope the jar and tie into a bow
- Lay the jar on top of the fabric square.
- Gather the two opposing corners and tie them, then repeat with the other corners.
Indian cotton, $16/yd, and Liberty of London cotton in "Lawn Print," $37/yd, bandjfabrics.com.
- A Wedding Editor's Victorian Picnic Celebration by the Sea in Cape May, N.J.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Just Used Their Children's New Titles for the First Time
- 18 Anniversary Quotes That Perfectly Sum Up Love and Marriage
- This Couple Exchanged Vows Beneath a Willow Tree During Their Golden Hour Wedding Ceremony