Mint Tin Favor Wrapper and Lining Template
Tools and Materials
- Download our PDF files ("Mint to Be" and "A Breath of Fresh Air") and replace the placeholder text with your own (you only need to do this in one box; the form will automatically fill in the rest). Print the "Mint to Be" text on card stock and the "A Breath of Fresh Air" on vellum paper. Each sheet of card stock and vellum yields three labels.
- Use a craft knife and metal ruler to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact around all the edges to guide subsequent cuts).
- Line tins with "A Breath of Fresh Air" liners, fill with mints, and close.
- Wrap "Mint to Be" labels around each, and secure with double-sided tape.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Expecting Another Boy!
- My Wedding Venue Has a Bridal Suite. Should I Plan to Get Ready There?
- A Dreamy Sherbet Color Palette Drove the Design of This Garden Micro-Wedding in Colorado
- Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Shared the Sweetest Throwback Wedding Photos to Mark Their 25th Anniversary