Spinning Puzzle Save-the-Date Card
Take your guests for a spin with this dizzyingly awesome save-the-date that spells out your news when the circles are lined up. It's as simple to make the mailing as it is to solve the puzzle.
- Editable clip art
- Two shades of 8 1/2-inch-by-11-inch matte cover paper
- Scissors or guillotine cutter
- Circle cutter
- Mini brads
- Download the editable clip art and replace the dummy text on the first page with your wedding details.
- Print the first page onto one shade of cover paper (we chose blue). Cut along the guides with scissors or a guillotine cutter.
- Print the "Tying the Knot" second page on the second shade of cover paper (we chose white). Cut along the guides with a circle cutter set to 3 1/2 inches for the first circle (on the left), 2 1/2 inches for the second circle, and 1 1/2 inches for the third circle (on the right).
- Starting with the smallest circle (then the middle biggest and biggest circles), poke the brad through the center. Finally, poke the brad through your wedding details page.
- This Couple Reunited with Their Loved Ones During Their Family-Focused Wedding in Florida
- Love and Joy Were at the Forefront During This Intimate, Family-Focused Celebration in Occidental, California
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress