Paint-Splattered To-Go Tins
Take a brush to paper and use your creation to cover cylindrical favor tins, which get a cute finish from our free "XO" sticker clip art.
- Acrylic paint
- Paper (we used a roll of cream paper)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Double-sided tape
- Mailing tubes
- 1 1/2-inch circle sticker labels
1. Use acrylic paint on any type of paper to create free-form designs, such as a splatter painting, stripes, spots, color blocks, and random brushstrokes. Let paint dry completely.
2. Make the to-go tins: With a craft knife and metal ruler, cut paper into 3 3/4-by-6-inch sheets. Attach paper to tube using double-sided tape.
3. Download and print "XO" clip-art labels onto sticker labels; affix sticker to tube.
Colored mailing tubes, S-8101, $72 for 100, uline.com.
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly
- "Fast and the Furious" Star Jordana Brewster Is Engaged to Tech CEO Mason Morfit