Paint-Splattered To-Go Tins
- Acrylic paint
- Paper (we used a roll of cream paper)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Double-sided tape
- Mailing tubes
- 1 1/2-inch circle sticker labels
1. Use acrylic paint on any type of paper to create free-form designs, such as a splatter painting, stripes, spots, color blocks, and random brushstrokes. Let paint dry completely.
2. Make the to-go tins: With a craft knife and metal ruler, cut paper into 3 3/4-by-6-inch sheets. Attach paper to tube using double-sided tape.
3. Download and print "XO" clip-art labels onto sticker labels; affix sticker to tube.
Colored mailing tubes, S-8101, $72 for 100, uline.com.
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding Day Was an Emotional Highlight for Queen Elizabeth—Here's Why
- Arcade Games, Tarot Cards, and Cotton Candy Put a Festive Spin on This Couple's Wedding in Austin, Texas
- A Guide to the Most Popular Wedding Veil Lengths, Fabrics, and Colors