"Get Your Kicks" Favor-Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock (32 tags per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Double-sided tape
1. Open our PDF file, then print it.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut across the page, cutting between the pairs of crop marks.
3. Use scissors to cut around the forked end of each tag.
4. Attach tags to soda bottles with a piece of double-sided tape (we used Route 66 cream soda, route66sodas.com).
- A Citrus- and Porcelain-Inspired Spring Wedding in California with an Epic Mountain Backdrop
- It Was Flower Central at This Couple's Open-Air Venue in Greenville, South Carolina
- Four Things to Consider Before Resetting Your Grandmother's Engagement Ring
- Gwen Stefani's Family Just Threw Her a Surprise Bridal Shower