"Get Your Kicks" Favor-Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock (32 tags per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Double-sided tape
1. Open our PDF file, then print it.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut across the page, cutting between the pairs of crop marks.
3. Use scissors to cut around the forked end of each tag.
4. Attach tags to soda bottles with a piece of double-sided tape (we used Route 66 cream soda, route66sodas.com).
- These Are the Seven Wedding Trends You'll See Everywhere in 2022
- What Should You Do If One of the Groomsmen Is Missing on the Wedding Day?
- Elaborate Draping Created Nooks for Lounges, Cake, and Champagne at This Ballroom Wedding in Texas
- Sylvia Weinstock, the Iconic Wedding Cake Designer, Has Passed Away