I'd like to add a white sauce when serving this Chocolate Souffle which I made with your recipe.
What do you offer?
Thanks in advance
I made this recipe for Valentine's Day and it was perfect. It rivaled some I've had in restaurants, but tasted better from my own kitchen :-) To add a Valentine's touch, I cut out a heart stencil from parchment paper and dusted a heart on the top with the powered sugar. Enjoy! You won't be disappointed!
Rating: 5 stars
This is a great souffle! I made a few changes to the recipe that I suggest following.
1. Separate eggs and let them sit at room temperature in bowl. Cover with saran wrap and let the plastic touch the egg surface.
2. Add an extra egg white. It rises more.
3. Add a squirt of lemon juice to your egg white before beating.
4. Add 2 tsp coffee to your chocolate mixture. It will enhance the chocolate flavor.
5. Let chocolate cool before adding egg whites.
6. Dont open the oven until its done!!