The Martha Stewart Show, Episode 5128
Give your sewing projects a professional look by ironing as you work using these helpful tools.
- Water bottle: Use instead of the sprayer in your iron for more control when applying water
- Press cloth: Place between the item being pressed and the iron to protect fabric
- Ironing mat: Provides a heat-resistant surface for ironing anywhere
- Press roll "sausage" or "ham": Ideal for ironing formed objects like berets
- Sleeve board: Use for pressing small items like doll clothing