Source: The Martha Stewart Show
Candy and bubble-gum wrappers comprise a colorful exterior in this fun craft, perfect for a kids' birthday or slumber party. The how-to comes from Dylan Lauren, founder of Dylan's Candy Bar.
Tools and Materials
- Small cardboard box
- Assorted candy and candy wrappers
- Glue stick
- Hot-glue gun and hot-glue sticks
Candy-Wrapper House How-To
1. Create a house shape out of a cardboard box by cutting and gluing or taping flaps into a roof shape.
2. Use a glue stick to "wallpaper" the sides and roof of the box with candy wrappers.
3. Use a hot-glue gun to attach whole pieces of wrapped candy to box as decoration.