Potting Maidenhair Ferns
Ferns are a lovely indoor plant that can brighten any room in your home with intense color and can be planted successfully in a variety of containers.
Tools and Materials
Heavy-duty plastic bag
Potting Ferns How-To
1. Begin by lining your pot with heavy duty plastic bag to protect the container.
2. Fill bottom of container with layer of packing peanuts.
3. Place a piece of burlap over packing peanuts, then add soil.
4. Place ferns in container, and add more soil.
5. Cut the plastic bag slightly higher than the soil surface but still out of sight.
6. Cover surface with clump moss, and water.
7. Wipe off the outside of container with a rag.