Blowing Out An Egg
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, March 2006
Materials & Tools
Paper clip, straightened
1. Gently pierce both ends of a raw egg with the tip of the egg blower.
2. Using the tip of the egg blower, chip one hole to make it slightly wider.
3. Poke the straightened paper clip through the larger hole to pierce and stir the yolk.
4. Hold the egg over a bowl, larger side down.
5. Blow out the contents by squeezing the egg blower at the top hole.
Aunt Marge's egg blower and goose eggshells are available at www.surmastore.com/order.html