Are you ready for a summer packed with the best outdoor cooking and entertaining ideas? Our online workshop will guide you week by week to make the most of the season.
- Each week, you'll receive a shopping list of supplies for that week's projects, plus a checklist to help you get organized.
- You'll begin with a preview of all the projects for that week.
- Then, you'll move on to that week's technique. In Week 1, for example, you'll learn how to get your home ready for summer.
- You can put your new skills to the test with two weekly projects, plus a work-ahead project for the Fourth of July.
- Once you've completed the projects, you'll have a chance to share your work with other workshop participants via the user photo gallery. (You'll have to accept the terms and conditions first.)
- Are you having people over this weekend? Each week, we'll present a new weekend party idea -- including a delicious summer menu and a craft idea to add a special touch to the festivities.
Before You Begin
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader. You'll need this free desktop tool to view PDF documents, such as our checklist and crafts templates.
- Get a head start on your crafts supplies by printing the complete workshop shopping list.
As You Go
- Post comments on weekly projects and collect your favorite projects and recipes for later.
- Post photos of your completed projects to our site for the entire Martha Stewart community to see.
- Share your best entertaining tips with other workshop participants.
- Collaborate and chat with other participants on the message boards, and ask questions of our entertaining experts.
- If you're having technical difficulties with the sign-up process, or if you're not receiving our twice-weekly Workshop newsletters, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready for your most memorable summer to begin?