Toning Exercises with Lisa Lynn
These three simple exercises will help give you gorgeous glutes and terrific triceps.
1. Step up onto a step, being very sure to place your whole foot onto the step platform.
2. Use your heel to push/drive your self up.
3. Lower yourself back down to the starting position very slowly so you don't hurt yourself.
4. Repeat two or three sets of 15 to 20 reps.
1. Place your hands on the edge of a step stretched out in front of you with your knuckles facing away from you.
2. Prop yourself up using the back of your arms.
3. Pause and squeeze the backs of your arms and then carefully lower yourself to the floor. Use your legs if you need help getting up and only lower yourself as low as you can safely go down without hurting yourself.
4. Repeat as many dips as you can, building up to two or three sets of 15 to 20 reps.
1. Place your feet on a step and lower yourself into a classic push-up position, keeping your body in one straight line and being careful not to let your buttocks aim up.
2. Lower your nose to the floor and use your whole body to push yourself back up, making sure to keep your abs and glutes flexed.
3. Repeat as many push-ups as you can, with a goal of being able to do two or three push-ups.
Special thanks to fitness trainer Lisa Lynn for sharing these exercises.