Creating a Wedding Scrapbook
The editorial director of Martha Stewart Weddings, Darcy Miller, shares her wedding scrapbook tips with Martha.
- Your scrapbook doesn't have to be limited to photos from your special day. Include mementos from your engagement, your wedding planner, and even material swatches
- Calligraphy will give your pages a more polished look.
- Enlist a professional's help for binding the book.
- Add your seating chart and pages from your wedding planner.
Visit Darcy's website for more information.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend