1. One: throw the ultimate interstellar party. (Who's up for stargazing and rocket-shaped sammies?)
2. Decorate your doorway with these glittery shooting stars -- don’t forget to make a wish.
3. Then, get your cosmic on with these this shimmery galaxy get-up!
4. Not complete, of course, without a pair of star-studded heels.
5. Speaking of stars, every sky (read: ceiling) needs a North Star. Try our astronomical accent on for size.
6. Prepare a spread of star-inspired sweets like "asteroid" chocolate crinkle cookies and star-shaped linzer cookies on a sparkly table runner.
7. It's not a celebration without cake, especially one topped with these twinklers.
8. And glasses of bubbly with stirrers to match.
9. Don't forget about accessorizing outdoors! Find a perfect spot to string up lights (uh, everywhere and anywhere.)
10. Easy idea: jazz up your lawn with a set of luminaries.
11. These speckled space orbs will crash any cosmic party, in a good way. (No craters here!)
12. Same for our charming solar system mobile, because every space-lover needs one.
13. Remember to keep reaching for the stars, or at least brass hanging ornamental ones.
14. And see what lies ahead for you with these zodiac constellations.
15. And did someone say "stars"? Watch how to make a set of metallic 3-D paper stars here: