It's one of our most popular recipes and for good reason. This is our original one-pot pasta recipe, inspired by a dish one of our food editors ate in Puglia, Italy. All the ingredients cook together in a straight-sided skillet, you don’t even need to boil water first—and it's on the table in just 20 minutes.
Food & Cooking
More Food & Cooking
- Making One of These Easy, Healthy Side Dishes Is a Simple Way to Upgrade Any Weeknight Dinner
- Are You Celebrating Valentine's Day at Home? These Simple, Delicious Pasta Dishes Should Be on Your Menu
- Americans Still Don't Understand the Risks of Eating Raw Flour, Research Reveals
- Martha Makes Valentine's Day Very Sweet with Her Heart-Shaped Cakes—And You Can Bake Them, Too
- Learn About the Healing Properties of Food with Indigenous Foods Activist and Healer Felicia Cocotzin Ruiz