It's one of our most popular recipes and for good reason. This is our original one-pot pasta recipe, inspired by a dish one of our food editors ate in Puglia, Italy. All the ingredients cook together in a straight-sided skillet, you don’t even need to boil water first—and it's on the table in just 20 minutes.
Food & Cooking
More Food & Cooking
- From Absinthe to Vermouth, Try These 10 French Spirits, Liqueurs, and More at Your Next Happy Hour
- Can You Put Aluminum Foil in the Air Fryer?
- These Valentine's Day Cookie Cottages Are the Most Adorable Project to Make with Kids
- Breakfast Basics: How to Create a Healthy, Balanced Plate
- What Is Chai Masala? Here's Everything You Need to Know About This Warming Spice Blend