We know that everybody has his or her own idea of what the perfect pizza is, which is why this craft project is so perfect! Here, we mix and match with crazy prints and patterns to create wacky, one-of-a-kind slices, which are then strung up on twine for a hanging decoration. This takes the idea of a personal pizza to the next level!
- Construction paper (in assorted prints and colors)
- Glue stick
1. Cut out triangles from printed paper. These will be your "pizza slices."
2. Cut out rectangular strips of paper in a contrasting print. These will be your "crusts."
3. Working to make one paper slice at a time, adhere a crust to the top of the pizza slice.
4. Cut out paper shapes that are reminiscent of pizza toppings like sliced bell peppers, grated cheese, pepperoni slices, anchovies, and olives.
5. Line up paper slices in a row; use this to comparatively measure and cut the desired length of twine.
6. String the paper slices together by taping the twine to the back of the slices. Make sure the tape stretches across the entire top of the slice.
Erin Furey, host of "DIY Style" shows you how to take your hunger cravings to the next level: