2. For most people, the idea of hosting a party of ten is a challenge. But for you? The more guests, the merrier. (And more opinions on your new chocolate tart recipe!)
3. At least once a week, you see something at the store and think, "I can probably make that."
4. Holidays aren't relegated to one day. (It takes at least a month of prepping.)
5. An organized home is a happy home.
6. And your favorite compound word is "clutter-free."
7. You live your life by one rule: mise en place.
8. You can tell everything about a person based on what's in their fridge.
9. Trash? What trash? It's called upcycling.
10. And that's why you can never bring yourself to throw away a button.
11. You never leave the house without making the bed -- and you know how to fold a fitted sheet.
12. A label maker is your secret weapon.
13. Half of the ingredients on your shopping list are near impossible to find. ("Now where does one buy rose water?")
14. You've perfected your recipe for flaky, crumbly pie crust.
15. Your idea of heaven on earth is a farmer's market in summertime.
17. When facing any project, you won't stop until you're satisfied with the results. (Sorry, but there's no such thing as "good enough.")
18. When life gives you lemons, you don't only make lemonade -- you scrub the cutting boards.
19. An extra scrap of fabric never goes to waste -- it can always be sewn, dyed, or quilted into something new!
20. All of your friends have you on speed dial. Because let's face it, as the "Martha" of your friends, you're their go-to party planner, recipe tester, and DIYer.
21. More than once, you've caught yourself saying, "that's a Good Thing!"