16 Things Only a Happily-Obsessed Dog Owner Would Understand
Just call it puppy love.
1. It only takes a wagging tail or a meeting of the eyes to know how he's feeling. It's like you share your own secret language.
2. Your friends share baby pictures on Facebook, and you? Well…
3. Hands down, Bring Your Dog to Work Day is your favorite holiday.
4. This is what "baking cookies for the kids" looks like.
5. He's in every family portrait.
6. He even made a cameo in your holiday card last year.
7. And your wedding day? Better with a furry best man.
8. In the pet store, you "ooh and ahh" over the pet apparel: the collars, the dresses, the jackets, the itty-bitty boots.
10. And knitted sweaters.
11. And even this bedazzled collar.
12. Admit it: You took one look at this Easter basket and thought, "Why not?"
13. He has his own Instagram account… and more followers than you.
14. He's the cuddly companion on all your travels.
15. But when you do leave him home alone, nothing makes you smile more than the tail-wagging, body-shaking happy dance he does when you walk back through the door.
16. Because, after all, dog is man's best friend, and he's definitely yours.