4. Set your table with empty platters and cake stands that will be filled as cookies arrive!
5. Have labels and pens available to write down each cookie name.
6. Have a wrapping station with boxes, twine, labels, recipe cards, holiday tags, etc.
7. Serve savory hors d'oeuvres like a cheese platter and other bite-size foods.
8. Serve delicious hot toddies or any warming, seasonal beverage of your choice.
9. Add a little spice by hosting a cookie contest! Have different categories, so everyone’s a winner.
10. Send guests home with some holiday cheer -- maybe a jar of cookie butter or copper cookie cutters!