GET THE SUPPLIES
Here's what you'll need to round up to make this beautiful digital decor:
- 4-by-4-inch prints (Rachel recommends Snapfish)
- Wooden blocks
- Martha Stewart Crafts Acrylic Multi-Surface Craft Paint
- Martha Stewart Crafts Decoupage Medium
- Martha Stewart Crafts Paint Brush
- Removeable Velcro Hangers
Rachel estimates that you can pick all of this up for around $25, so it's a budget-friendly DIY, too!
Make sure to check out out her blog for the full tutorial and instructions.
THE SKY'S THE LIMIT
Let your imagination run wild! Document your travels, and proudly display the photos on your walls. Experiment with different pops of color to create a gallery-style wall. You can even give them away as gifts to friends, with pictures of special moments together.
This is a project you'll definitely want to double-tap.
We love sharing ideas and inspiration with other bloggers. If you love crafting, here are a few #12MonthsofMartha bloggers that you should definitely get to know!