1. Of course, you can always save them for next year's crop.
2. Or learn to roast them -- the perfect way -- with this trick:
3. And then throw them into a trail mix.
4. Or warm up on a chilly day with this smoky sweet-potato soup -- that's topped with pumpkin seeds.
5. Stir them into a warming morning bowl of steel-cut oats.
6. Or a cup of muesli, if that's more your thing.
7. Lick them from a lollipop.
8. Put the finishing touches on a new feathered friend.
9. Add a touch of autumnal elegance to your next dinner party.
10. Garnish a little slice of heaven.
11. String them into a necklace that makes a seasonal statement.
12. Keep the birds coming back all year round.
13. Indulge your inner trick-or-treater (for Halloween and beyond).
14. Add some crunch to your salad.
15. Or be a little more indulgent and bake them into a sweet and savory brittle.