1. Your family vacations are hard-bound for posterity.
2. You spent your Saturdays antiquing. And you liked it.
3. Your school lunches looked like this.
4. And your birthday cakes looked like this.
5. You laugh in the face of white carpet/clothing/furniture.
6. But if things get messy, you know just what to do.
7. The J in your PB and J sandwich was always homemade -- from batches you canned at the end of the growing season.
8. And, let's be honest, the PB was homemade too.
9. You had a "craft room." And it looked like this.
10. A torn shirt wasn't a disaster -- it was an opportunity.
11. You never had hip, sugary cereals ... but there were always fresh muffins on the counter.
12. You didn't realize you could actually buy toys ready-made.
13. I mean, why wouldn't you fold your laundry immediately?!
14. The real gift of Christmas was getting to make these.
15. "First, make the bed" wasn't a house rule. It was a way of life -- and still is.