1. Drape your best baubles in the boughs of a branch-turned-jewelry stand.
2. Hang your clothes from a knotted coatrack.
3. Showcase your impressive collectibles, like these pretty jasperware ornaments.
4. Keep everything in easy reach when you're cooking up a storm in the kitchen, including pitchers, pot holders, and cutting boards.
5. Make your cake stand out.
6. Snap off smaller twigs and tie them with a strand of raffia to make a charming holder for a floral bouquet.
7. In the bathroom, mount a piece of weathered driftwood to the wall above the sink, letting it serve as a shelf.
8. Keep the kids entertained for hours.
9. Serve your guests tea on these birch disks reinvented into colorful coasters.
10. Drill a hole through the center to make a set of rustic napkin rings.
11. Arrange a bunch in an autumnal centerpiece for the table.
12. Hang a bough from the ceiling for a makeshift chandelier -- complete with dainty little lights.
13. The holidays will be here before you know it. And while ribbons are nice, these twig toppers are so much better.
14. Know your oregano from your basil in a crowded garden plot.
15. Hang a mobile decoration. This one -- fluttering with pretty little birds -- is perfect for a baby nursery.