Name: Emily Archer
Pumpkin Inspiration: Optical illusions
- Martha Stewart Crafts Paint in Beetle Black
- Foam pouncers in various sizes
- Paint tape
To shop supplies, visit michaels.com/marthastewart
- Start by pouncing circles on one side of the pumpkin, with the largest pouncer in the middle of each ridge. Pounce smaller circles as you go up and down each ridge of the pumpkin.
- While the dots are drying, tape the other half of the pumpkin to create uniform thin lines.
- Once that side is taped, use the pouncer to apply a thin coat of paint over the taped area.
- Carefully remove the tape to reveal your stripes.