Using colorful dots created with the Martha Stewart Crafts tools she received in her 12 Months box, Haeley of Design Improvised has created a spectacular project to creatively enhance black-and-white photographs. Check out the how-to below!
- Circle punches (Haeley used Martha Stewart Crafts 1-Inch Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Layering Punch, and Heavy Duty 1/4-Inch Circle Punch)
- Colorful paper or card stock
- Black-and-white photos (Haeley printed hers at home on white card stock)
- Glue (Haeley used the Martha Stewart Glue Pen)
- Colorful frame
1. Use your punches and colorful paper or card stock to make circles in a variety of sizes and colors.
2. Lay out your circles on your photos until you have them how you want them. Then affix with a little glue. This glue pen does the job perfectly -- no mess!
3. Frame your new piece of art.