- Keep your leather-care products by the front door or the closet where you keep your shoes; you’ll be able to grab them whenever you need a quick touch-up.
- Prevent cracks and wear from starting in the first place by treating leather furniture, shoes, or bags with a moisturizing leather cream.
- Leave leather cream on overnight for a super-deep treatment.
- Repair deep cracks or distressed spots with a fluid serum that can seep into nooks and crannies in the leather’s surface.
- Give shoes and bags a quick shine –– and restore softness –– with a shoe tonic.
- Let the leather air-dry, then buff with a soft cotton cloth to remove any excess product and leave leather with a shiny finish.
Shop the Christophe Pourny Shoe Care Kit, $55, American Made Marketplace