Crunchy Summer Salad
Martha Stewart Living, June 2013
- Prep Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Serves 6
- 2 Kirby cucumbers, unpeeled and thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels (from 2 ears)
- 9 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed (2 3/4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 firm-ripe avocados, halved and cut into wedges
- Combine cucumbers, corn, and sugar snaps in a bowl. Drizzle with lemon juice and oil; season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Gently fold in avocados and serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.