Fennel, Arugula, and Pine-Nut Salad
Martha Stewart Living, June 2013
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 small bulb fennel (about 10 ounces), fronds removed, cored, and thinly sliced with a mandoline or other handheld slicer (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups packed baby arugula
- 1/2 cup packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves and stems, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 ounce Pecorino Romano cheese, shaved (about 1/4 cup)
- Combine fennel, arugula, parsley, and pine nuts in a large bowl. Drizzle with lemon juice and oil. Season with salt and pepper; toss. Top with cheese.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.