Grilled Corn with Lime and Chile
To eat, dip a lime wedge in the salt and chile powder, then run it over the hot grilled corn.
Photography: chris court
Martha Stewart Living, June 2013
- Prep Time 35 minutes
- Total Time 35 minutes
- Serves 6
- Safflower oil, for brushing
- 6 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Coarse salt, for serving
- Chile powder, for serving
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat and lightly brush hot grill with oil. Grill corn, turning occasionally, until kernels are tender and charred in spots, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer corn to a serving platter and serve with lime wedges, salt, and chile powder.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.