Porgy Crudo with Pine Nuts
Photography: DAVID M. RUSSELL
Martha Stewart's Cooking School
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 porgy fillets, sliced on the bias 1/4-inch thick
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Fleur de sel and freshly ground black pepper
- Best quality extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Spread pine nuts on a baking sheet and toast for 3 minutes. Let cool.
- To serve, arrange half of the fish on each of two serving plates. Top each slice with just a drop of lemon juice, a light sprinkling of salt and pepper, a drizzle of olive oil, and a few pine nuts. Serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.