- 1 1/2 cups of shredded sharp yellow cheddar
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded mild white cheddar
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup of chopped pimento
- 1 tablespoon of pimento juice
- Cayenne pepper
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Celery sticks or crackers, for serving
- Combine yellow and white cheddar, mayonnaise, pimento, and pimento juice, plus cayenne pepper, salt, and freshly ground pepper to taste, in a bowl. Stir until well mixed and serve with celery sticks or crackers.
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container up to 1 week.