- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk together egg whites and sugar until foamy. Add coconut, vanilla, and salt. Mix well to combine.
- Form coconut mixture into 1 1/2 tablespoonful mounds; place on parchment-lined baking sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Bake until golden brown, 16 to 17 minutes, rotating halfway through. Let cool on a wire rack.
Cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.