Movie Theater Bark
Martha Stewart Living, December 2010
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield Makes one 9-by-12 1/2-inch sheet or six 2-1/2-by-5-inch bars
- 1 pound bittersweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup cup mini pretzels
- 1/2 cup salted shelled peanuts
- 1/3 cup raisins
- <a href="/recipe/basic-bark-recipe">Basic Bark</a> or <a href="/recipe/bark-bars">Bark Bars</a>
- Coat a 9-by-12 1/2-inch rimmed baking sheet or 6 small loaf pans (2 1/2-by-5-inches) with cooking spray, and line with parchment, leaving an overhang on long sides. Pour melted chocolate into baking sheet or divide among pans (3 tablespoons each), and spread in an even layer. Sprinkle toppings over chocolate. Refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour. Peel off parchment, and break bark into pieces.
Bark can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.